Plasma Air has a different approach to solving indoor air quality problems. Using an ionization technology, our solutions normalize ‘bad’ air for numerous applications.
We reduce contaminants and pathogens including bacteria, molds, particulates, and volatile organic compounds (VOC's). VOC's that can be reduced include methane, formaldehyde, hydrogen sulfide and toluene, among a long list of others. Click here to see a full list. In addition to the extensive testing we have had performed on our technology, customers report improved working conditions, higher energy levels and elimination of symptoms caused by polluted air.
The Science Leaders
When you consider that the average human breathes in some 16,000 quarts of air every day, it is not surprising that scientific studies consistently show that good health and well being depend on clean air. And today, people spend up to 90% of their time indoors, so satisfactory Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) plays an ever increasing role in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Indoor air contamination comes from a wide variety of sources:
- Particles - such as dust, pollen, pet dander, and mold spores which can cause sinus problems, headaches and trigger allergic reactions
- Odors - Including potentially carcinogenic Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) - which are released from carpets, paints, furniture, and cleaning products
- Pathogens - bacteria, viruses and other airborne micro-organisms which are readily transmitted by air conditioning systems, spreading infection through the building
Plasma Air - Comprehensive Air Purification
Traditional air filtration only provides a partial solution, removing only the largest of particles and allowing the smaller, more dangerous particles and pathogens to pass right through. Furthermore, filtration technology does not remove odors or VOCs - neglecting a major component of indoor air contamination.
In contrast, Plasma Air’s technology uniquely provides a comprehensive solution to indoor air pollution by addressing all the major contributors to poor Indoor Air Quality in a safe, easy to maintain solution:
- Provides Comprehensive Air Purification - Reduces particulates, bacteria, molds, and breaks down odors and VOCs
- Energy Efficient - Uses less power than a light bulb
- Easily Installed - Can be installed into existing HVAC systems without costly modifications
- Low Maintenance - No filters to change or plates to clean
- Safe - Products have been designed and tested to conform with all applicable US and International safety standards. All products are UL listed.
Visit the Resource Center to review or download our test reports that support our science leadership position.