Unlike many indoor air quality providers, who rely on third parties for the design, manufacture, and implementation of their products, Plasma Air is aligned to lead the R&D, production and validation of the science behind their IAQ solutions. We’ve worked with industry leaders to create solutions that are proven in the market today at:
- Several hundred school facilities, churches and other high occupancy buildings who have utilized our Outside Air Reduction approach saving dramatic first costs and ongoing energy costs, and let's not forget the improved air quality for the students. This potentially results in reduced absenteeism increasing federal monies supporting healthy schools. Click here to learn more about the Outside Air Reduction approach.
- Thousands of commercial facilities such as arenas, casinos, airport terminals, offices, retail outlets, health clubs, locker rooms, army barracks and residences where Plasma Air solutions form the clean air foundation that eliminate smoke, VOCs, food odors, and particles that create allergic reactions and spread disease.
- Major airports where we are installed in terminals to eliminate pollutants associated with jet fumes and other irritants from food courts and construction projects.
- About a dozen wastewater treatment facilities where we have provided dramatic reduction in H2S odors and the associated corrosion, reduction of outdoor odors in the community from wet wells and treatment facility process exhaust and savings of up to 86% on the energy costs related to odor control.
- Green facilities in California where we are at the center of a water recycling plant whose air quality is completely monitored and controlled by a central Plasma Air management system.
Our customers have helped us refine the most complete solution in the market today. For more information, contact your nearest distributor by clicking here.